Wehrmacht Unteroffizier Early War
The second set created in collaboration with Alpine miniatures, a brand which specializes in WWII historical figures known internationally for their quality and details.
It contains an exclusive figure in resin, scale 1/35 by Alpine Miniatures, sculpted for Vallejo by Taesung Harmms. The figure portrays a German infantry unteroffizier, wearing the most usual uniform and equipment of the campaigns of the first half of World War Two.
8 x 17 ml / 0.57 fl oz + Alpine Miniature
70.845 Sunny Skin Tone
70.981 Orange Brown
70.879 Green Brown
70.335 German Tank Crew II
70.989 Sky Grey
70.994 Dark Grey
• A basecoat green-grey color for the “field grey” German uniform.
• A basecoat grey color that allows painting trousers in “slate grey” tone.
• A tone for the shadows of any of the basecoat colors of the uniform.
• A tone for the highlights of any of the basecoat colors of the uniform.
• A color for insignias and metallic elements.
• A color for the straps and belts.
• A color for painting German cloth equipment.
• A basecoat color for the collar of the tunic.